Thursday, November 15, 2012

Post Election...

I know it's a bit late to be writing about my initial responses to the election results, but I wanted to take some time to how I really truly felt/feel/will feel about the next four years.

I have to admit, I'm a little worried for this country, for my family, for my friends and for myself. Especially when it comes to any fiscally related topics.
I will have to admit, I was slightly encouraged after reading President Obama's plans of meeting up with Romney to share ideas. It's a commendable thing when one openly admits he/she does not have as strong of an understanding on a certain topic as another. And on top of that, to be willing to do something constructive about it.

I know at the end of the day, and at the end of this lifetime, the Lord has everything planned our perfectly. And the way He has created us and everything else in this world is a perfect testimony to His perfect planning. So I will not question, nor lose faith that He knows what He is doing. One of my girlfriends from small group shared this with us a couple of weeks ago, and I couldn't help but be encouraged to have faith in God's plan as she read this aloud to us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment