Monday, November 5, 2012

No Spend Month Mondays

Today is Monday. You know what that means!! No Spend Monday update! :D

New month, new budget, new expenses, new savings...

So far, I've done pretty well with just two purchases:

  • November 2 - 
    • $10.85 - lunch at Jason's Deli
    • $4.05 - gum at CVS
Going forward...
I've already eaten the lunch I brought from home, so I'll be good for the rest of the day.
I leave on Thursday afternoon for a retreat, so that solidifies zero spendings from Thursday - Sunday.

We'll see how I end up doing....

---

As far as the other topics of blogging goes, I may have designated the topics for pretty unreasonable days. Sundays are always filled with house chores and church, so although I do cook at least dinner, I either forget to take pictures and/or am so exhausted from the days' happenings that I forget to grab the computer and write. (Both of which occurred last night...) By the time Michael gets home from small group, it's around 9:30pm. By the time we finish eating and clearing out the kitchen, it's closer to 10:30-11:00pm. As far as my Quiet Time Thursdays go, I had an all-day in-house training session at work on Thursday, so that kind of failed. And I wrote a draft on Friday, but for one reason or another, never got around to publishing it. I may have to leave the "Foodday Sunday" initiative to a more organic approach. I'm sure I will be able to stick with the "No Spend Month Mondays" and the "Quiet-Time Thursdays" though.

cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment