So here's what I've spent my hard earned cash the past two weeks....
- November 12: $20.33 - Dollar Tree; I wanted to make Mercury Glass candle votives. It's impossible to find the right spray paint, so I may give up on this project and return the candle votives.
- November 12: $8.58 - Home Depot; spent on the wrong spray paint.
- November 14: $11.38 - Hancock Fabrics; pearl pins and ribbon for my ornament (see previous post)
- November 14: $35.04 - Michael's; styrofoam balls, circle cutter (wanted to make Christmas cards, but I think the circles it cuts are too big..), & pearl balls
- November 14: $15.96 - Arby's; dinner for two.
- November 16: $7.53 - Arby's; my lunch.
- November 17: $58.20 - Birthday gifts/wrap & cards for my Vietalien babies. :)
Sub-total for the past two weeks: $157.02 (yikes!!)
Well, I guess I won't be spending another penny for the rest of November! Wish me luck! :)