Tuesday, November 27, 2012

No Spend Month Monday update + workout goodies!

Thanksgiving has come and gone... calories have come, but haven't gone... and money has (kind of) come, but is definitely gone. boo! :(

Needless to say, even though I didn't go on my Black Friday and/or Cyber Monday splurge, I'm still way over budget. I suppose early Christmas gift shopping is the main one to blame. At least I'm about half way done with Christmas gifts for the fambam. I also scored some awesome books from half.com, and cannot wait for them to appear in my mailbox! :) I will have to share my findings once they arrive.

Now! I am dying to begin these tonight. I did a similar 10 minute circuit training two days ago, and my quads and rump are in so much pain.. I can't even explain. It has definitely been a rude awakening, but I guess that's what I needed to get my motivation back. I really would like to get my 10k back. But before I achieve that, I must work towards a better mile time...

I present to you.. *drum roll* Victoria's Secret's Train Like an Angel workout videos!! I'm about two months behind from the challenge, but that doesn't mean I can't do it on my own. Enjoy, and let me know how it goes for you! :)


Week One - Core Workout

accompanying videoCore Workout

Week Two - Legs Workout
accompanying video: Leg Workout

Week Three - Arms Workout
accompanying video: Arms Workout

Week Four - Cardio Workout
video: Cardio Workout

Week Five - Butt Workout
accompanying video: Butt Workout

Week Six - Jet Set Workout
accompanying video: Jet Set Workout

Work it! I'll let you know how I end up surviving... until then, ciao! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment