Saturday, January 16, 2010

biblioteca.

Saturday afternoon... weather is chilly & drizzly...
It's been a while since I've taken the time to be hypnotized by mr.victor kim, sooo.. I took the liberty of doing that..
victor's yellow cover on the ukulele ;)
I love this video.. probably cus he plays his uke in it.. I love the uke. :)
...there's this mountain/road in santa barbara called gibraltar that I absolutely adore going to at night... there's this little ledge that you can pull off to.. and you can see a gorgeous view of sb.. but more than that.. if you look up, the stars that are looking down at you are so so close & bright..
I wish I could build a house ...or a shack, rather... on that tiny tiny ledge and have a glass ceiling so that the last things I see before I drift off to sleep are those stars... it's my favoritest place ever.
I listen to this song and that place of awesomeness comes to mind...

going back to ukulele's...another favorite.. :)

lydia paek & victor kim's cover...
she's so ..cool. hahaha I'm so jealous of all the things she's capable of doing..

gabe bondoc.another beautiful piece of creation.

iu & 나윤권's 첫사랑이죠

---

okay, enough music talk.

Ritter is nasty. I know there are many many more like him.. if not than worse than him.. and he is stuck with the publicity due to his position and relation to the UN...same goes for Woods... these acts are nothing new... but it doesn't change the fact that they're wrong.
I mean seriously, how're you going to be doing crap like that when you have 2 daughters of your own.
disgusting.

there was also a report on the high number of prostitutes.. and people protesting..
why?
unless they're forced and sold off into it, it's their decision.. no?
If they really feel that the need for money is that great.. than why not allow it?
I don't know.. maybe I'm being a tad bit morbid & insensitive.. but it's how I feel on those kinds of things.. it's your decision.. it's your life.. face the consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment