Tuesday, March 30, 2010

purpose,,direction,, day ZERO.

In an attempt to put some direction and purpose in the life of this blog,
I'm going to use it as a little journal for the next... hmm, how long should I set the time frame for...?
is 40 days too long?
I suppose, I'll do it for 21 days- the length that Daniel sustained his little humdrum for..
what am I talking about you ask?..
I plan to take on the Daniel fast.
I don't think I can do this.. but I think I should start tomorrow, because I decided to do this impulsively, and my lunch consists of mucho meat. HAH.
some thoughts going through my mind..
- Me not being able to drink coffee worries me the most
- Along with me not being able to eat out with friends.
- I can picture myself accidentally eating something that I'm not supposed to...
merely because I didn't know that I wasn't allowed to. This sucks & no bad intentions were present... but I've come to learn and realize that intentions are worth nothing in this world.
...this is going to be interesting.

wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment